Penalties for an Arizona DUI Offense
Potential penalties depend on how many DUI offense convictions you have within the previous seven years. Of even greater importance can be whether any aggravating factors were present. These penalties include fines, mandatory imprisonment, driver’s license suspension, and other costs and fees. Expect to receive:
- First offense (30 day to 1 year license revocation).
- DUI: 24 hours to 10 days in jail, $250 minimum fine.
- Extreme DUI: 30 to 90 days (consecutive) in jail, $250 minimum fine.
- Super Extreme DUI: 45 to 90 days (consecutive) in jail, $500 minimum fine.
- Second offense (1 year license revocation).
- DUI: 10 to 90 days in jail, $500 minimum fine.
- Extreme DUI: 120 days in jail (60 days must be served consecutively), $500 minimum fine.
- Super Extreme DUI: 180 days in jail (90 days must be served consecutively), $1,000 minimum fine.
- Third offense.
- 3 year driver’s license revocation.
- Four to 45 months in prison.
- Minimum fine of $750
You need a competent and skilled attorney. You want the best DUI attorney Phoenix Arizona has to offer to help you with any DUI charge.
DUI Defense Attorney Phoenix Arizona
DUI offenses are difficult to defend against. The best DUI attorney Phoenix offers can exploit any and all weaknesses in the government’s case against you. This can result in your charges being reduced or even dismissed. Attorney Ulises Ferragut Jr., and the team at the Ferragut Law Firm, have been extremely successful in helping OVER 100 people defend AND WIN against their alleged DUI crimes in Arizona. The Ferragut Law Firm team stands ready to help you as a DUI Defense Attorney Phoenix Arizona. Contact the tough, experienced, successful, reasonably priced and ultimately Best DUI Attorney in Phoenix Arizona at 602-324-5300 or 602-370-4597 at night and on weekends.
Need to see what else we help with? Take a look at our other practice areas.