Powerful Words From Some of Our Clients:
The Penalties are Stiff For DUI Convictions:
Potential penalties depend on how many DUI offense convictions you have within the previous seven years. Of even greater importance can be whether any aggravating factors were present. These penalties include fines, mandatory imprisonment, driver’s license suspension, and other costs and fees, not to mention skyrocketing insurance rates, IF you can find a company that will insure you.
Expect to receive:
- First offense (30 day to 1 year license revocation)
- DUI: 24 hours to 10 days in jail, $250 minimum fine.
- Extreme DUI: 30 to 90 days (consecutive) in jail, $250 minimum fine.
- Super Extreme DUI: 45 to 90 days (consecutive) in jail, $500 minimum fine.
- Second offense (1 year license revocation)
- DUI: 10 to 90 days in jail, $500 minimum fine.
- Extreme DUI: 120 days in jail (60 days must be served consecutively), $500 minimum fine.
- Super Extreme DUI: 180 days in jail (90 days must be served consecutively), $1,000 minimum fine.
- Third offense
- 3 year driver’s license revocation
- 4 to 45 months in prison
- minimum fine of $750
You really do need a competent and skilled attorney to defend the DUI charges. You will want the best DUI attorney that Arizona has to offer to help you get your life back and give you the ability to move forward.
Call 24/7 602-324-5300
Why You Need a DUI Defense Attorney in Arizona
DUI offenses are nearly impossible to defend against if you try to do it on your own. The legal system is difficult to navigate, courtroom procedures are challenging unless you know them very well and have experience, plus the social stigma of DUI has gotten much worse over the last 25 years.
The best DUI attorney Phoenix offers can exploit any and all weaknesses in the government’s case against you. This can result in your charges being reduced or even dismissed. Attorney Ulises Ferragut Jr., and the team at the Ferragut Law Firm have been extremely successful in helping OVER 100 people defend AND WIN against their alleged DUI crimes in Arizona.
The Ferragut Law Firm team stands ready to help you as a DUI Defense Attorney Phoenix or any location in Arizona. Contact the experienced, tough, aggressive, successful, reasonably priced and ultimately best DUI attorney in Phoenix and all of Arizona at 602-324-5300 anytime day or night, 24/7.
Need to see what else we help with? Take a look at our other practice areas.